1. Connect strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
2. Once strap is in place, put the brace on your shoulder.
3. Pull the long strap from under other arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
4. Secure the Hook&Loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.
1. The shoulder brace can also be used as compression shoulder brace.
2. ** Please do not wear it using the high temperature setting for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
3. Please pay attention to control the temperature range for needs. It's NOT recommended to use the highest(red light) for a long time. The most suitable temperature is white light.
4. Shoulder braces are just helpful aids, not treatment nor cure method.
5. It's recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy.